Saturday, July 16, 2016

25 GOOD REASONS TO WATCH OLDE MOVIES Part 02

 Life without history is meaningless! So where are we at in the wheel of life?  5% or 93%? 
Your guess is as good as mine, but all I know is that there's a Helluva lot of good reasons to look back, because the future looks dim, but the past is still a shining star!
So, here they are, 25 more reasons to appreciate the past, in no particular order!
#26 - Agnès Spaak - "The Secret Of Dr. Orloff"  (1964)

#27 - Barbara Eden - "I Dream Of Jeannie"

 #28 - Barbara Steele - "Black Sabbath" etc, etc, etc!

 #29 - Barboura Morris - "Bucket Of Blood" & "Wasp Woman" So mouth watering, it makes me want to Barbecue something!

 #30 - Carolyn (Morticia Addams) Jones

 #31 - Daliah Lavi - "The Silencers" "Some Girls Do"

 #32 - Dany Carrel - "The Hands Of Orlac"

#33 - Isn't this just the cutest damn picture you've ever seen of Diana Rigg in your life?
It was in mine!

 #34 - Elizabeth Montgomery - "Bewitched"

 #35 - Elke Sommer
When I was digging around looking for photos, sometimes I ended up with more than one. It's not that I necessarily like these ladies more than the others, but why beat myself up trying to pick out one? It's not worth the hassle, when you can get two or more for the price of one!

 #36 - Eva Pflug - "Raumpatrouille Orion"

#37 - Honor Blackman - "The Avengers"

#38 - Irish McCalla - "Sheena: Queen Of The Jungle"

#39 - Jeanne Carmen - "The Monster Of Piedras Blancas" and an amazing golfer!

#40 - Julie Newmar - If I was going to truly fall in love with one of these gals, I think it would be Julie! Can you blame me?

#41 - Kamala Devi - "The Brass Bottle"

#42 - Kumi Mizuno - "Gojira, Ebirâ, Mosura: Nankai No Daiketto" etc.

#43 - Lilli Palmer - All four of these shots are so good, I couldn't just pick one or two!

#44 - Lori Eastside as Nada. Her performance just drives me crazy!

#45 - Maria Perschy - "Horror Of The Zombies" etc.

#46 - Sylva Koscina -"Deadlier Than The Male" etc.

 #47 - Mara Corday - "Tarantula" Etc.

 48 - Shirley Eaton - "Goldfinger" etc.

#49 - Soledad Miranda - "Sound Of Horror" "Vampyros Lesbos" etc.

#50 - Susan Hart - "The Ghost In The Invisible Bikini" "The Slime People" etc.
Seriously, don't you want to see every movie or TV show that each and every one of these gals has appeared in now? 
If not, then you just might want to check yourself into the emergency room ASAP, because you have no pulse!!
And if you just happen to still not see your favourite on this list, don't fret because I'm working on Part 3 right now!

2 comments:

Grant said...

I'm embarrassed by how many I couldn't name, except that it's partly because of the individual photos. I definitely got Susan Hart, partly because of her and partly because she's in the biker gang's hangout from those beach movies!

EEGAH!! said...

Maybe it should be a contest Grant! So much talent over the years, it would almost take a college class to keep up with it all. But I think you're gonna like the next 25, because I've had a little more time to think about it!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??